October 15, 2009 @ 8:14 pm
* Bloomberg shifts views again on getting a Gay Marriage vote.
* Adam Lisberg reports that Bloomberg sent out a purely negative mailer against Thompson. He points out a similar one was sent out against Bill de Blasio and Danny Dromm — and failed.
* Thompson says he’s against balancing the budget with layoffs.
* The Advocate revisits the gay debate question with Thompson — who takes back his answer and says that of course Obama can do more for gay rights.
* Crains has Thompson’s economic agenda laid out.
* Elizabeth Benjamin reports that Bloomberg feels fundamentally that he is a believer in term limits. But of course, reality shows otherwise.
* Gothamist asks why Bloomberg and Giuliani are becoming such good friends.
* El Diario-La Prensa, the City’s largest Spanish-language paper endorsed Thompson because Bloomberg spent most of the decade catering to the rich.
Comments are closed.